Losing my blog virginity!

Hi everyone…anyone haha?!
So this is my very first blog post, how exciting! I doubt many people will read this, but as a personal triumph I feel proud. Blogging is something I’ve always been interested in but scared to do. However after seeing and hearing about friends and colleagues who blog I thought if they can do it why the hell can’t I?! So here we are. This blog is going to be orientated around my love for travel and photography. I’m in a very privileged position, where I tend to be in a different country every couple of days, through my job as cabin crew and this combined with my personal love of photography is what I want to write about. I may throw in a few other elements of my life too, just see what happens I guess!
Well this was just a short and sweet post to dip my toes into this whole blog thing and give you a little taster of me – hope you like it!  I’m off to pack my bags ready to fly tomorrow, so next blog is coming soon! So here’s a virtual *CHEERS* to the start of Travels in Red!
Much love x

Comments

Popular Posts