Magic in Vegas


Well here we are, another post about Vegas! I think if anyone wants to know the definitive guide to Vegas then come to this blog, I basically live there! Only thing I can't really advise on is romantic, civilised dinners etc, not experienced that side funnily enough!

So here we go again! I got to work upstairs with one of the girls I trained with so that was really nice. Upper deck is always like a little bit of an oasis, especially on routes like Vegas, so was really chilled flight over, just having a good catch up!

Jet lag ... who dis?!
Landed & the obligatory nana nap, before going out was needed. I managed to oversleep by an hour, so had to manically rush around & dress up before meeting the others! Six of us headed out to XS night swim which is in the Wynn. I've been to this club before & wasn't much of a fan to be honest but this event I really liked. Think because it was more focused around the pool outside it had a much better vibe than the last times I've been. We wern't in swim gear, as I hadn't planned to be swimming this trip, but would definitely make sure I pack them for next time as there were these inflatable shark heads that I really wanted to swim around in! We lost a couple of the girls during the night and the other two decided to call it a night. Probably what me & my friend should of done, but we ended up in another club, Drai's after hours until sunrise! One of the girls saw us stuffing our faces and taking our shoes off in the street, while she was on her morning run! Apart from a lot of weird guys it was a great night!

The 7 magic mountains
It was a great night and due to it being so great I suffered badly all day! Managed to drag myself out of bed to get as far as downstairs to eat with my friend, before I crawled back into bed. I did not move from here for the rest of the day, it was one of those hangovers where it just gets worse and worse all day! Only have myself to blame. However, from my bed I managed to arrange with some of the girls, that instead of seeing the 7 Magic Mountains tonight as originally planned (as I was in no state to be driving anywhere!) we'd go for sunrise.

Loving the sunrise at the 7 Magic Mountains
As I'd done nothing all the previous day, I woke up easily in the middle of the night for our little road trip! We got the crew van out and headed about 20 minutes down the road to the seven magic mountains. I have talked about these before in a previous post as I visited them then, but they're an art installation of painted rocks in the middle of the desert. Going at sunrise was the best idea we could of had, as we were the only people there! Also watching the sunrise over the mountain and casting different lights in the rocks made beautiful viewing & photo's. So if you have the choice, I'd definitely say its worth the early wake up (if you do it when you first arrive chances are you'll be awake anyways due to our friend jetlag!) After this my party girl friend, Kate and me drove down to Mon Ami Gabi, which is in the Paris hotel, for breakfast. It's such a lovely spot as it's opposite the Bellagio fountains, so make sure you get a table outside & you can watch them as you eat! We were actually there too early as the fountains don't start until 10am, but the food was really lovely and its still a great restaurant for people watching if nothing else! Food eaten & there was just enough time to head back to the hotel for a pre-flight nap. Then home time already!

Breakfast at Mon Ami Gabi
Next stop... Los Angeles!

Comments

Popular Posts